17.8 C
New York
May 21, 2026
Worship Media
Entertainment

J Balvin and Roddy Ricch Pull Out of the 2020 MTV VMAs Performance Lineup

Music’s biggest night is almost here: The 2020 MTV VMAs.

However, E! News has learned that two major performers won’t participate in the awards ceremony. J Balvin and Roddy Ricch are no longer listed on the lineup and have decided to pull out ahead of the MTV Video Music Awards, which airs on Sunday, Aug. 30.

While it’s unclear what led to J Balvin and Roddy Ricch’s decision, a source recently told Variety that it was partly due to the show’s new format.

“As with every awards show, there are always last-minute talent changes. That said, this year has more logistical hurdles than most and the health and safety of our employees and partners is of the utmost importance,” the insider shared with the publication.

At this time, Roddy Ricch nor J Balvin have publicly commented on the news.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that the 2020 MTV VMAs would look completely different compared to previous shows. The network announced that the awards ceremony would no longer take place at Barclays Center in Brooklyn due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Click Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://www.eonline.com/news/1181258/j-balvin-and-roddy-rich-pull-out-of-the-2020-mtv-vmas-performance-lineup?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Related posts

Awkward Exes, Runny Noses and Tuna Sandwiches: Here’s What Happens When Onscreen Kisses Go Really Wrong

ENews Online

Stop What You’re Doing and Listen to Smokey Robinson’s Mispronunciation of Hanukkah

ENews Online

Dancing With the Stars’ Derek Hough Diagnosed With Breakthrough Case of COVID

ENews Online

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy