February 16, 2026
Worship Media
Entertainment

The Hills: New Beginnings Canceled After 2 Seasons of Reboot

No more New Beginnings—The Hills reboot is officially ending.

MTV canceled the reality revival after two seasons, E! News confirms. The show debuted in June 2019 and aired its final episode in August 2021. 

There may be some hope for a new show in the future, as a source close to production told TMZ that The Hills franchise “will live on with new iterations to come.”

New Beginnings welcomed back stars including Audrina Patridge, Heidi Montag, Brody Jenner, Whitney Port, Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt, who returned from the original show, which ran from 2006 to 2010.

However, Lauren Conrad notably didn’t appear in the reboot and said last year that she hadn’t watched any of the new episodes. “I honestly haven’t seen it,” the fashion designer told Entertainment Tonight, before giving the reboot her blessing. “I think it’s great,” she said. “I’m glad that they were able to do it again.”

Click Here to Visit Orignal Source of Article https://www.eonline.com/news/1316796/the-hills-new-beginnings-canceled-after-2-seasons-of-reboot?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Related posts

John Stamos Shares the Sweet Story Behind His Throwback Photo With Elizabeth Olsen

ENews Online

Brandi Glanville and LeAnn Rimes Enjoy Christmas Hang Out After Masked Singer Drama

ENews Online

Hurry, West Elm & Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sales End Today!

ENews Online

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy